Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Season of Finishing-Up

So, this weekend I cleaned out my laundry/knitting/furnace room.  (Sound glamorous?  Oh, yeah.)  And I decided, as I was going through my knitting, to make a pile of unfinished projects. 

Well.  My.

There are a few more than I thought. 

Something had to be done.  Even I was embarrassed.  And so we begin the Season of Finishing Up.  I will, as God is my witness, finish up or rip-back the projects that I have begun, or have bought materials for but never started.  And I will get it done in a timely manner.  Stop laughing - I will!  AND, I'm even writing it down here, so that I can't just pretend that I didn't decide that.  Theoretically, someone may be reading this.  So there.

Here is the list.  I may have to add to it later.

Alligator Bag
Star Weave Silk Scarf
New Orleans Shawl
Guitar Strap
Bird's Nest Shawl
Cotton Shirt for Kate
Gemini
Red Bamboo Shrug
Dishcloth
Cable Neck Sweater
Baby Sweater

It's going to be a long season.

No comments:

Post a Comment