Tuesday, June 5, 2012

One week in....

Here's the good news.  I haven't worked on anything else.  Nothing new.  Nothing unplanned.  Nothing impulsive.  I have completely adhered to my self-imposed "no new projects" rule.  I have knitted only off THE LIST.
Here's the bad news:  I haven't really gotten anywhere.  I've been working mainly on the silk star mesh scarf.  It's a four row repeat, for heaven's sake, and I still haven't mananged to make much headway.  I just want to finish something, and I'm bound and determined to cross this one off THE LIST.  I hope I still like it when I get it done.

In other news (and I'm using the word "news" pretty loosely here.....I am working on a little somethin' somethin' for an end of the month deadline.  It isn't knitting, so I'm not really cheating, and I'm trying not to spend more than an hour a day on it, tops.  And I'm actually kind of excited about it, in that way you get excited about things before you start them, when the possibility of them ending up exactly like you envision is still, well, possible.  I'll post pictures when I'm done.

Until then, I'm slogging along.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment