Monday, July 30, 2012

Christmas in July

German Elves in Snow vintage  graphic


Still plugging away on Gemini - just haven't had the motivation or the energy, although I did help finish the backpack that Kate has wanted made out of the fabric she brought back from Ghana.  (take-away?  Backpacks are labor intensive)  I'm ready to move on to something else - really ready - but I'm making myself finish it.  And then, it hit me.

Christmas is 5 months away.

So I need to get started on something approaching a reasonable list, and get moving!  This will remove me from THE LIST for a while, unless something on the list can become a gift (and that's a possibility - I'll have to look)  But in the meantime - I need to get my butt in gear.  Or I'm going to be one sad, tired little elf.


No comments:

Post a Comment